DO were commissioned to create a unique digital experience befitting of a Fitzroy icon.
After a recent rebrand and renovation to their bricks and mortar florist store - Flowers Vasette needed an online environment that reflected their history and delivered the functionality required to service and grow their customer base.
A methodical process was undertaken by DO to understand the design vision, functionality requirements, existing internal processes and scope for growth.
- A visually impressive website that reflects the history, brand, creativity and beauty of the business and its product.
- A highly functional online store that allows customers to easily order and arrange flowers to be delivered.
- Custom functionality that allowed:
- Block out certain delivery days.
- Auto fill and recommendations for greeting cards.
- Add on products such as vases.
- Ability to view and select flower colour palettes.
- Quick filter allowing customers to pre select their occasion.
- A custom developed Order Management System powered by Shopify to handle a high volume of phone orders.
- A custom developed Partnership page, allowing the client to showcase partner relationships.
27 year old Melbourne floral institute now delivering a simple, yet effective custom online and phone ordering experience.
A custom approach to Shopify that utilises the strong in built features, with uniquely developed features and functions specifically suited to Flowers Vasette and its customer base.
Platforms and Software
Customised Private Shopify App for Order Management System
Adobe Creative Suite