Our growing ecommerce agency is looking for a junior to mid level developer to join our team this year to work on a number of big and exciting projects.
We’re growing fast and need someone who is prepared to grow fast in this role.
Most of our projects are built on ecommerce platform Shopify. Shopify experience is not essential if you can demonstrate that you are a quick learner.
Below are the technical criteria for the role, but of equal importance is that we find someone who is a good cultural fit within our growing and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator who loves dealing with both our internal team and external stakeholders (most notably our wonderful clients).
- Know all about working on sites with ecommerce functionality and their security requirements.
- Ensure all of our sites meet best practice SEO, social media integration and Google optimisation requirements.
- Be able to engage in our projects from scoping right through to completion.
- Manage their time impeccably and be able to help us provide realistic timeframes and deadlines to clients.
- Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Be able to manage websites across a variety of hosting set-ups.
- Be able to work with our project management tools such as Google Docs, Basecamp and the dreaded email.
- Be experienced at working with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop or similar.
- Come to work every day wanting to learn something new and embrace the challenges that come with their role.
The perks of working with us:
- DO is a results-focused employer with flexibility around working hours, as long as the job gets done.
- Great location - we are based in St Kilda Road Melbourne.
- Nice office - light filled, fun environment and complimentary gym access.
- Free lunch once a fortnight and regular team activities.
Send your application to email@example.com. Application must include:
- Cover letter
- Links to relevant work
Strictly no recruiters please.