We're always looking for good people to join our growing team.
You'll fit in nicely at DO if you:
- Solve problems and identify potential problems before they happen
- Buy into our culture of getting stuff done
- Are particularly interested in e-commerce
- Can follow process and help us improve them
- Take satisfaction in making your colleagues' jobs easier
- Are a good person
We'll provide you with all the equipment, software and support that you need to do your job to the best of your ability. We're committed to investing in the development of our team, we have a nice office and we buy you lunch and coffee regularly.
We're looking for a junior-mid range developer to join our team and work side-by-side with our senior developers. Details
We need an efficient and friendly part time bookkeeper to join our team. Details
Work experience and internships
Passionate about working in digital and looking for a foot in the door? Contact Laura or Martin (contact details at the bottom of this page).
Thanks for your interest, but we ask that you don't contact us.